Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 1 - Provo MTC

September 15,2015


Goooood Morning Vietnam!!! I am doing great there is me and three other elders in my room. They are all super cool. Two are from Utah and one is from New Mexico. My companion is nice. I bought a Jamaica shirt. All the elders in my room are going to Jamaica so that is good. The food here is nasty it’s like prison food. Yesterday was one of the best days ever. My companion and I taught three investigators and did really well. After that our zone watched a couple of short films together that were really cool. After that, me and the elders in our district gave all the sisters blessings it was one of the best experiences ever. on Saturday i was feeling a little home sick so I asked the elders that have been here for a while to give me a blessing it one of the best ever. A general authority is going to speak to us today. I’ll let u know who in a letter. Thanks for the envelopes. Thanks for all the treats and the continued support. I really love all the letters that I have got. I love you all. I am doing good hope you are too.
-- 
Elder Brodey Davis