Monday, July 11, 2016

Crime Scene/ Video - Spanish Town, Jamaica

Hello everyone!

This week was good. We met President Pearson on Tuesday. He is a really good guy. When we got back to Spain Town our bicycles were in a crime scene. We are not sure what happened, but we could get our bicycles for a couple of hours. So, that was crazy. The rest of the week was good. We got the house more clean, and we are finding some new people to teach. It rained for the first time since I've been here, today. I got Grandpa's package and your (mom) package. We did the jelly bean game. They tasted soooo nasty. We ate most of them, and then we gave them to the dogs. But they wouldn't eat them haha. The toothpaste flavor tasted pretty good though. That is about how my week went. The ward is struggling, but i have to go now. I love you tell everyone that I love them!
Elder Davis

I'm getting stuff for a package. I'm going to send bag juice and jamaican soda. I'll send some ginger beer also. 
I got two letters from Grandma Linda. I am going to put something for her in the package. 


Elder Davis and Obedia

Obediah Praying for Us - Video
Rachel

Chancho

The District Spanish Town

Elly made me a tie

Tink Tink

BB8 - From Sue and Andy


Jerk Chicken Stand

The Jungle