Monday, July 25, 2016

Just Keep Swimming... Spanish Town, Jamaica

Hello Everyone,
This week was long. Lots of walking and finding. We have found some really cool people. Just have to keep swimming. The Harrisons (members) are back, so they fed us on Thursday. That was awesome. Yesterday we met a girl that wants my companion to take her to the states in his suit case. haha. That was crazy. That is about all the crazy stuff for this week. I am doing good, though. Last week our internet turned off. This computer won't let me send any pictures, and I don't want to ruin my camera. We are going to find a new computer place next week. I have to go. I have a lot of pictures for next week.
Love you all,
Elder Davis

Elder Davis' companion emailed us some pictures!!! Yay :). So here they are!

Ginnup fruit is in season! Elder Davis' new hat.

The dogs that live in their yard.

Blue Drink!

Spanish Town, Jamaica


Spanish Town, Jamaica

Sleeping on the job. 

Their street

Welcome to Spanish Town Sign

Where Brodey is right now.