Monday, December 19, 2016

Linstead is Awesome! Time for New Stuff - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone, 
This week was great! Lindstead is awesome. I've seen the train. It is a really bushy jungle! I have been to the Linstead market. I am trying to get bandanas for everyone there. They sell some crazy ones in the market. The market gets crazy at Christmas time. Our ward mission leader is kind of crazy, but so it goes. Shawn didn't make it to church, so we are going to have to beat him up. haha jk. We found a bunch of cool investigators. 
We played football(soccer) today in Spain town. That was pretty fun. This week should be fun. We have our zone Christmas party on Thursday. We will sing Christmas songs and open our presents/ packages. 
My shoes are starting to break. The sole is coming off. I'm going to try to get them fixed, but if you see any cheap ones. I might need some new ones. My camera isn't working, either. i think the button broke. I'm going to try to get that fixed also. Elder Moyes took some pictures. He is going to send me some. So I'll forward them. My watch broke also like last week. haha
If anyone has q's about Jamaica, shoot me an email. 
Love you all, 
Elder Davis

Linstead, Jamaica

Linstead, Jamaica