Monday, December 5, 2016

Chickens and Machetes - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone. It has been another week in Linstead, Jamaica. Shawn, our super prepared investigator, read the plan of salvation pamphlet, and he just started praying and crying. He made it to church, and I think he liked it. So, that was awesome. Last night we had a sleep over with the other elders, so that was fun. I tried to sleep in my hammock, but then my legs cramped up. So, i slept on the floor. But so it goes. Over all it was a good week.
I got a lot of emails this week. I'm excited. It is weird to think that I've been in Jamaica for all of my 19th year. I am not sure what we will do for my birthday. Probably make the potatoes and stuffing that you sent. 
No other mail this week. The mission office is holding all of the packages until our Zone Christmas party. Our Christmas party is on the 22nd.
Love you all,
Elder Davis
Finally get to use my machete

my new hat

Linstead Market

I found a mustang in Jamaica

Killing chickens

Plant in Jamaica

Could have done without that...