Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Stew Peas - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone, 
It's me again. This week was good. We had zone conference. That was pretty fun. I got my b-day package and the thanksgiving one. I'm going to make the potatoes this week with the stuffing. We are trying to get the Christmas tree put up. I ate the Reeses. I am saving my birthday package until next week. I made stew peas this week. It is a Jamaican food. It's crazy that Christmas is almost here, and I am almost 20. That's weird! We also found this really cool investigator last week. He has a tattoo, and he really wants to get baptized and repent. He is way cool. I'll keep you updated on what happens. The members are good. My comp is good. We get fed every Sunday, still. Linstead is a more quiet area. We live out in the bush. There isn't much of a town, but the town isn't too far.
Elder Davis

Linstead has a lot of farms and ranches

Food from the market

Stew Peas

Big Banana Spider

Linstead, Jamaica

Linstead Train

Fish Fry with Members

Jamaican Jerk Chicken for Lunch

The Jungle