Monday, November 7, 2016

Hanging in there... Spanish Town, Jamaica

Hello everyone! 
This week was better. We actually found two investigators. They are two sisters, and they are actually keeping commitments. Hopefully, we can get them to church next Sunday. Transfer calls are this Saturday. So, that is exciting. I hope I get transferred far away from Spain Town. The dogs are good. haha We didn't get to go to the service day. We didnt know where it was, and i think it got canceled. We are going to chill at the church today with the other elders. My companion is good, just different. I have 10 more months, it is going by fast. 
That was my week,
Elder Davis

It helps when you put baggies on all of the treats in my packages. Then the ants and rats don't get into them. 
Tell Grandma that the mosquito net works wonderfully!
What the?
Jamaican Sunset


Amazing Tree in Spanish Town

We found this in a little gully.


Austin - For Pat and Jenn