Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Black Velvet Overalls - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone! 
This week was good, just long. Easter was good. Everyone here eats bun and cheese for Easter. We ate oxtail. This week I made akee and bacon. I gave a talk in sacrament on the atonement. I bought some black velvet overalls and a weed sweatshirt. No mail. I should get it on Saturday. The General Young Men's president is coming to talk to the missionaries on Saturday. I don't know if I will get transferred, I might finish in Linstead.
We have been trying to see all of the people that we found this week, but can't see them. Last night we when over to this older lady's, recent converts, house to watch a movie with her about temples. She fell asleep and almost feel off her chair. It was so funny. This week was good. 
I love you all,
Elder Davis
Bread Fruit Trees
Ackee and Bacon


Goats on our house

Some members of the ward
Black Velvet Overalls and Weed Jacket ... lol