Monday, December 14, 2015

First Baptism - Orlando

I am going to start with pictures today...
Birthday Dinner!

Floured for my birthday - Elder Fowkes and his companion

Happy 19th Birthday Flouring

Orlando got baptized!

Orlando and Elder Aguirre

I gave Orlando the priesthood on Sunday. These are all of the men in our branch.

Hanging out! - Pong

First Baptism!  - Orlando

This week was better. I am still super exhausted, but I gave orlando the priesthood on Sunday. We have found some new people to talk to and teach. Elder Aguirre is staying in Negril. The baptism was way cool. and those men are all the priesthood in the branch. This week we have a short email time. I got floured for my birthday. Over all it was a pretty good week.
Elder Davis

Our zone Christmas party is on the 21st. I got your package with the Chewbacca shirt, and the star wars pajama pants package.