Monday, March 7, 2016

6 Months Out - Headed to Portmore, Jamaica


Hello everyone!
 I am getting transferred to Portmore. It is next to Kingston. My new comp is going to be Elder Gardner. I have to take a big bus all the way to Kingston. We have to take the wheels off the bike to be able to transport it. It will be a 6 hour bus ride. So that should be fun. Sav is different. I don't now about George if he got baptized. I am getting some bike repairs today, but that should be enough money. This week has been pretty boring besides the transfer call. 
I love you all,
bye,
Elder Davis

I  got one package. I think it was from KaDee.

I am doing good. I am excited for a new area.

They have a ward there in Portmore.


We sent him that helmet for Christmas. 

Jamaican Owl

Crazy lizard

Elder Davis and the lizard

The drinks were awesome