Monday, April 18, 2016

Planning in the Dark - Portmore, Jamaica

Hello everyone,
We got transfer calls on Saturday. I am getting Elder Knight. Elder Gardner went to Freeport, Bahamas. I am staying in Portmore. This week we went on trade offs with the zone leaders. On Thursday, Elder Anderson bought us all food at the downtown grill. I think that is what it was called. It was super good. I have been with Elder Davidsen and Elder Poe. That has been interesting. haha The power went out last night. So, we planned in the dark that was fun. haha 
I love you all,
Elder Davis

The negril area got shut down, and I think the branch did also. They can go to church in Sav. It is just a 30 min drive. idk why I think it is just because it wasn't growing. Akeen and DJ are excited about their pringles. 
This is my district at our church in Portmore, Jamaica.