Monday, June 20, 2016

Jerk Fridays! - Spanish town, Jamaica

Hello everyone,
This week was good. There were a few days where every one of our appointments fell through. So, we went finding like all day. It was crazy. I had chicken foot on Thursday. It wasn't that bad just a lot of bones. It was in a stew that was really good. I bought a big stick of cane. It looks like bamboo, and you peel it, then chew. On the inside, it's super sweet. We are teaching a owner of a cook shop, an old guy that is blind in one eye, and a guy in the ghetto that is kind of depressed. He is 37 and has 6 kids and 2 grand children so that is interesting. They are all really solid. Mission president Brown rode my bike in the church today. haha. Everyone loves the giant seat. That is how my week went. People here have trouble with the Book of Mormon, and that is what they are the most interested in. They either hate it or love it.
I love you all,
Elder Davis

I am not in the scary area. We have the nice area. There are mansions in part of our area. All of the pastors live there

I am good.

put this on my blog-> Every Friday is Friday jerk night. So we buy jerk chicken every Friday.
I invite everyone to read the scripture Moroni 10:3-5 and do what it says.
The view of our city
Gasing for Mosquitoes

My dinner one night

Brother Harrison serving us dinner.

Brother Harrison feeding us chicken foot, boiled green, bananas,dumplin, and calilu

Friday Night - Jerk Chicken