Monday, August 15, 2016

Sick in Spanish Town, Jamaica

Hello everyone,
This week was kind of super boring.We went on trade offs on Tuesday, and from Wednesday through Saturday we were inside sick. My comp was sick, then I was. We are better now. Sunday was awesome though. Linda k Burton and Elder Martinez of the 70 came to church. So, that was really cool. Linda Burton is the general relief society president. Later that night there was a fireside with them. Sister Neill F Marriott from the General Young Women's Presidency was there, also. They all gave awesome talks. That is about how my week went.
Love you all,
Elder Davis

I had some sort of cold. Ya everyone one here loves the Olympics. I'm good! The people were partying all night. There were people running around hitting pans and blowing those horns that they have at the soccer games.

Yea i am good now. It was good to take a break for a while. Transfer calls are next week, so that is exciting.

 IDK where I will go, but I think Yallahs for some reason. Other people say I'll go and work in the office. I don't want to go to the office, though.

I'm not sure when i will get the package Sue sent.  I think the zone leaders pic them up, but they don't usually give them out unless its at a meeting. Ill ask them if they have any.

Stuff I need: Send another pair of pants. the golf ones. a new towel. more colored pencils. I think that is it. Have dad draw some light sabers we have been drawing them.

The night sky over Spanish Town, Jamaica

One of the members found a red light and was trying to light up his nose. haha