Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Scorpions and Hurricanes - Spanish Town

Hello it's me! 
We get 10 min to email today. I am staying in spain town. I got Elder Yulet yesterday. I don't think that is how his name is spelled. He is Jamaican. We are trying to move out. Our neighbors don't want us to move. So, they are mad at us. We got puppies for the yard. I am not excited for this transfer. We will see what happens. We found a 5 inch scorpion in my pants yesterday. Luckily, I wasn't wearing them. haha. The hurricane didn't hit us so that was depressing. We didn't even get that much rain. I got the mosquito net. He is kind of famous for being weird. Just doing stuff weird ways. He is kind of awkward also That is how my week went.
I have to go now. I'll be back on Monday.
Elder Davis

He didn't get to send a pictures. Here is one from a while back.