Monday, February 6, 2017

Proof that Fasting Works - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone!
I heard the patriots won. I legit fasted for it yesterday haha. So, that is just proof that fasting works. Transfers were good, but weird. I am leaving and going to the other side of Linstead with Elder Johanson. I am excited. I am still in the same ward, and I am happy I am staying here.We have a bunch of baptisms in the Bogwalk area. So now its time to line up some baptisms in Uerton. The ward is great. There are a lot of awesome members. I found black leather converse, so i bought them. They have been working. On Sundays, we have coordination at 8 in the morning. Then it is church. we don't really do a whole lot, just participate in class. 
5 things I've learned while on my mission:
1 faith is a principle of power 
2 the church is true 
3 the stories and teachings in the scriptures 
4 how to talk to people 
5 how to cook jamaican food.
I love you all,
Elder Davis

My new companion is the one in the weird stance in the picture. Tell Elly to look up the self reliance program that the church does. It helps people run and grow their own businesses.

Peace...

I think the children in Jamaica like him :)
My Zone

Making Pizza in Jamaica