Monday, July 3, 2017

Banana Smoothies This Week - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone! 
This week was good. We have been having a lot of FHE with the families of the ward. So that has been fun. Church was good. Bro Muschette gave us a bunch of bananas. So, I'm going to make some smoothies this week. My favorite mango is a belly full. They are really big. We are going to start to visit all the part member families. There are a few potential investigators in the families. 
I do miss Thelma. haha There is voodoo and stuff they call it Obea. I haven't seen any but I hear about it. 
The license plates here are just white and have red letters. They are boring, and taxis have red plates. 
There aren't any monkeys. I have heard that all the Jamaicans ate them all, but i don't think it is true. They don't have Uber there are just a bunch of taxis that go everywhere.
I can't find any white shirts no one has my size. No mail this week. I'm good. i just watched the videos of dad on the runway. What the heck? I am dying. haha
Love you all
Elder Davis


Having FHE!