Monday, August 14, 2017

Anyone Want Anything From Jamaica? - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone!
This week was good. We taught one of the recent convert's cousins and his son this week. They are scheduled to be baptized on the 3 of September. We haven't seen the lady that was supposed to get baptized or the guy that comes to church every week. The members are great. They are bringing a lot of there friends to church. We get fed pretty often now. We got fed twice yesterday. Linstead is good. Not too hot. Not too rainy. Zone conference was good. We talked a lot about Christlike attributes. At 6 months they burn a tie, one year a shirt, 18 months pants, and nothing at the end. I still have my suit. It is at the mission home I think. I haven't seen it this whole time. I am not sure if it still fits. I've been to the Linstead market. It's kind of like the flee market in Palm Desert just more ghetto and you don't have to pay to get in. This week was good. Does anyone want anything specific? I'm trying to get a little something for everyone. 
I love you all
Elder Davis
Elder Hatch and Markwalter

Elder Davis and Brother Muschette