Monday, August 28, 2017

Nervous, Sad, and Excited To Leave All At the Same Time - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone, 
This week was another good week. One of our old investigators came to church, so that was awesome. Two big less active families came to church. 
We taught priesthood. Things here are good. It's been hot here. Today we are going to have a zone pday. It is just a bunch of missionaries getting together to play games and stuff. I don't know any of the new missionaries. oh well. 
We got fed twice yesterday, and we get fed on Tuesday. This week we are getting fed Friday and Thursday as well. 
I am excited to come home and nervous and sad to leave all at the same time. I can make some jerk chicken for everyone.
I am so pumped to see Star Wars. I have to watch Star Wars alone. So, no one can spoil and no distractions. I am doing good. I still haven't had any hot water.
see you all soon
Elder Davis