Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Wedding & One Month Left - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone,
 This week was good. The person that was going to get baptized got in a fight with her family and felt like she needs to postpone her baptism, so that was rough. Bro Forde and Ulanda, they are to really cool members, got married yesterday. It was cool. Nice to have another family in the ward. It usually rains everyday around 1 o'clock. It's been pretty hot. The members here are awesome. We have appointments with a different ones every evening. We get fed like 3 times a week. So that is dope. We have been helping Bishop catch more chickens. He has a bunch. It is weird that I only have a month left. I don't know how I feel about it. I am trying not to think about it too much. 
I love you all, bye
Elder Davis


Forde and Ulanda's wedding

Seriously...the goats :)

Wedding in Linstead
My new wallet! 

Hopefully, i don't get mugged.