Monday, August 21, 2017

Pray Everything Works Out - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone. 
It was a good week. Everyone liked the ties. We wore them on Sunday. I heard about the eclipse yesterday, but no one is really talking about it. I'm not doing any program for going home. The Suavecito made it. If they come to church this week, the baptism can still happen. We have a bunch of people for the 3rd, just pray everything works out. I found a bunch of cool fidget spinners this week. Patrick came to church yesterday. He is a g. We usually get fed rice and peas and chicken. We did some family history on Saturday. I went as far back as i could get on our tree. I got to 1799 bc. Crazy, I found the king of Britain, and the king of Troy, and some warlord king dude that was fun. Overall a good week. I'm excited to see everyone. 
see you soon,
Elder Davis
Goats!

Elly made us ties

Patrick the O.G.
Patrick made me a card and picture

From Patrick

People keep giving me fidget spinners 








New hat