Monday, February 8, 2016

5 Months and Counting... Negril, Jamaica

Hello everyone,
This week was good. We are teaching a lot of new people. George is ready for baptism. My new companion is from Texas. He is pretty cool. He is a pats fan. haha. The Burger King cards don't work in Jamaica. Nothing too exciting happened this week. This morning we got a call from a member, and she said that her friend needed a priesthood blessing. So, we went and gave her one. She was in a lot of pain and was laying on a bed kind of rolling around from the pain. We gave her the blessing, and she stopped moving. I think she felt better. It was super cool.
Elder Davis

Negril is scary, but they don't do anything to white people.

I am good. The mission office was supposed to send me some pictures of bikes from Kingston. There is one here i am probably going to get. I will get one either today or later this week.

I'm healthy! I'm Happy most of the time. 
An Advertisement

Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship