Monday, September 26, 2016

Capture the Flag/ Dogs :(

Hello Everyone! 
This week was long, but it was good. Today we went to Port Royal and did capture the flag. My team was terrible, I was the only one that even touched the flag, but oh well! It was fun anyways So, that was fun. Earlier this week, two of the three dogs in our yard died. One got hit by a car, and the other one just disappeared. So, we think he got hit also.  So that was interesting the last one alive is the nicest one. She acts like Thelma. We call her tinktink. She is really depressed and is getting fat. She gets all the food, now. We might get some puppies from a member. They are just mongrel puppies. Mongrel is what everyone calls them idk what bread they are. So we will see how that goes. I got the video of Thelma. Thelma is a spaz haha. I could hear her. We have been really trying to find a house to move into. We even have permission to get a realtor. I am hoping and praying that I am leaving. We are going to help the people that are going to go to the temple get some names this week. The Book of Mormon stand was alright. We are going to bring a member next time. That is what I've got for this week. This week we have general conference and family history work. 
I have to go, bye, I love you all,
Elder Davis


I am good. 
 I left the camera cord again. I'll try to send pictures in later in the day.I might be able to tomorrow if not today.

Eating Curried Goat at a Member's House