Monday, June 5, 2017

Raising My X-Wing Out of the Swamp - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone, 
This week was good. Zone conference was good. We talked a lot about hope. I talked to President he said he was going to see what he could do to keep me in Linstead. Linstead is great. I would be happy anywhereI never got the letters with stickers. We are working on finding new investigators. We are still teaching Tabatha. So, we have been walking around a lot talking to people. I sleep just fine here. The ward is great it is the biggest on the island and the best running. The bishop is awesome also. Sounds like it is exciting back home. Later today we are going to Spain Town to play soccer with the the rest of the zone. Elder Johansen and Elder Stevens are going home the same day as me. 
I love you all,
Elder Davis


New Wood Carving

Raising my X-Wing out of the swamp!

Using the Force

Goats!!!

Prince of Egypt! We watched this all of the time growing up

Elder Davis, Brother Muschette, Elder Shafer

Having Fun at a member's house