Monday, May 30, 2016

Transfers are Tough! - Portmore, Jamaica

Hello everyone. 
Transfers are coming up, and usually people stay in the same place for 4.5 to 6 months. I've been in Portmore for 3 months. I thought I was going to stay, but I am getting sent to Spanish Town. I don't know how I feel about it, but there is nothing I can do about it. I love Portmore. The members are the best, but it will be a new adventure. In the mission they call your second companion your mother. I am going to be my comps mom. haha. Oh man, missionary jokes. All the clothes are holding up good. We just put two people on date for baptism this week so hopefully they get baptized. We had Tominuzed day last week, it was pretty fun. I ate half a pizza. I thought I was going to die. haha We found the hardest puzzle we could and put it together. That was pretty fun. 
I love you all,
Elder Davis

I didn't get Jenn's package yet. 
My head is all healed

Portmore, Jamaica District

Tominuzed