Monday, May 1, 2017

I wouldn't rather be doing anything else! & Lots of Pictures - Linstead, Jamaica

Hello everyone,
This week was good. we found a bunch of new investigators this week. We found this really cool family. The dad has been searching for the truth, and  he prayed to find the truth. So, that was cool. the general young men's pres talked to us that was cool. They announced that we can't ride bikes anymore. So, that kind of sucks, but there is a purpose for it. Last night we went over to an old recent convert and here grandson's house. They got in a fight. She called him some funny names that I won't repeat. But it was hilarious. Oh ya, and i am going to be with Elder Shafer next transfer. I gave my bike to an old member. I got two packages.  We just have to walk and our area is enormous. It's the whole Caribbean area that is getting rid of bikes. I'm good. I wouldn't rather be doing anything else. I will get a pic of my bike. I haven't given it to him yet. 
This week was good I love you all.
Elder Davis

A Family in the Ward



Crazy mask!

We found these masks in a store in town.


Yep, that is a pig :)

Transformer messenger Bag

Sitting in Church on Sunday

Elder Johansen and Elder Davis

Brother Muschette, Elder Davis, and Elder Johansen

Elder Davis and Sister Richards- Blake